[StBernard] State Farm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 22 09:44:43 EST 2005

How did you get the adjuster to consider the fence at all? Mine says it was
below the water line therefore flood damage (as IF I still had a fence when
the water came....)

Hi to all,

Get this my adjuster cut the cost to replace the fence by 50%
because it is
it is owned by both people it divides. There is an empty lot behind
me. They
will think of any way to save a few dollars. Also how long did you
get the
lose of use for?, 14 days? or longer. They only want to pay for 14
days even
though I cannot return for a very long time. I'm on Marietta st.

Sincerly,

Gaby