[StBernard] Who got trash removal contracts

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 22 09:45:37 EST 2005

A public notice stating the facts
would clear the names of our honest, hardworking public offici als,
and
expose the individuals who are profiting from the tragedy. >>>

Great post. I too wonder why we first scream that contracts go to out of
towners, than we scream that they go to residents just because a family
member also has an office. I am just not sure if that is always greedy but
wonder if not some level of increased 'involvement' in parish matters just
runs in families.
Lets just give these people the benefit of a doubt that they are really
wanting to help our parish and so happen to have the skill and tools and
resources and happen to have a father/grandfather/uncle who also got
involved in parish matters and got elected for that.
Dont we all elect those who or whose family does stuff for the parish? So
once they are elected, the family members should not stop doing work just
because of that.

(Stepping off my soap box now, bowing, thank you for listening. :-)

Gaby