[StBernard] Who got trash removal contracts

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 23 01:25:09 EST 2005

I'm so sorry J. Hodges that I am now part of the parish's "defunct" team.
The old site was commandeered away from control and I cannot provide what I
thought was very useful information (along with 400 other pages of parish
info to the public). Now that it's in an out-of-towner operation, the parish
is in other's hands away from hometown control..

Thanks for your kind words. I always had the parish in mind since I lived
and loved there.

Best, Jerry.