[StBernard] time it takes to clean out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 23 23:48:56 EST 2005

-<<I for one have never been able to spend more than 3 hours at one
time in my
house. After that it is taking what little is found and washing and
cleaning it. After this process, I spend 3 days with a new cough
and runny
nose as well as a rash on the things I have come in contact with.>>

Kathleen, you must be on the same schedule as we are. That is about what we
can get done, and as we live several hours away and have a child in school
here and I have a job I try to keep, we can't even get there every week.
We hope to move faster next month as our daughter's school reopens and we
plan to move closer. Then DH can go more days while she is in school and
clean out the house (forgoing good paying jobs to be had, but what de heck,
one of us works, one of us cleans, as in just about every marriage, right?)
Gaby