[StBernard] #3 Proposed Demolition Sign-up Deadline

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 23 23:48:17 EST 2005

<<residents ready to return and repair or rebuild should move
forward and just
keep in mind your options as choices develop in congress and FEMA
programs.>>

Craig, that was well said and is what we are doing. Repairing with the
potential of future different plans in mid. We will NOT build our dream
house for retirement but to live there for the next few years, maybe more.
In all honesty, even before Katrina we weighted the possibility of a
Florida Ave Highway or extension coming down our way near the forty arpent,
so nothing really changed in that respect.

We hope to be back in our house by the summer and go from there.
St Bernard Parish --- Always Home

Gaby