[StBernard] QUESTION FOR CRAIG TAFFARO_PLEASE REPLY

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 24 23:28:23 EST 2005

Baton Rouge and I work in a business park in St. Rose
near the airport. Seems like every 2nd or 3rd driveway in Kenner is
filled with a trailer and all the hook-ups and people getting on
with
their lives.

LOL just posted something about trailers.
The 'every second' driveway in Kenner WITHOUT a trailer are the driveways
where they had one last month but no longer need it and put it on a storage
lot. Really a slap in the face as we have to drive through there each time
we go to the parish for digging in the mess.
Oh well, nothing on that level ever makes much sense to those in need.

Gaby