[StBernard] lets not fight

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 24 23:28:00 EST 2005

In the Spirit of Christmas; Merry Christmas, Peaceful and Joyous Christmas
to y;all

We seem to have lost the informative webpage but I dont want to lose this
informative list to fighting among us.
Seems like we all go through the whole gamut of emotions that includes anger
and frustration.
Seems that Christmas rush may have had his share in adding some more stress
to some of us. Just natural for that to happen.

I do cherish this list and the posters as I had a place to vent, ask for
help, received information, and basically not felt so alone in my
predicaments.

Thank you to all and a very merry Christmas.

Gaby