[StBernard] St. Bernard Citizen Committee Feedback

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 25 08:02:04 EST 2005

NOW is the time to allow any Florida Avenue expressway to connect all the
way to the I-610 split. New Orleans was trashed and if there is any better
time then this, then we'd like to hear about it. Getting off at Poland is
ludicrous.

Also, nothing else matters if the MRGO is not closed, the Industrial Canal
is moved and levees are rebuilt to sustain CAT 5 stats. NOTHING ELSE
MATTERS! Since doing all this takes lots of time, nothing should be set in
place as it in all probability be subject to repeat performances.

Jer.