[StBernard] Thanks for you all that helped on Friday with Relief Spark

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 26 00:28:47 EST 2005

Thanks for your help on Friday I appreciate all that you did.. Hope you had
a great Christmas dinner and rested your back and feet from the activities.

Overall it was a great success.. the kids got great gifts and had fun with
the fingerpainting. They actually got two more huge truck loads of toys
about 5pm on Friday so the opened the tent again to all that came on
Saturday...from what I understand...they had over 200 kids show up on
Saturday..so I am sure we put some smiles on many little faces..

To Kim, Sylvia, Sam, Sandra, Wendy, Dawn, Maryann, Rose , and all the Boasso
employees who helped me with all the preparations necessary needed to make
it a success.

I thank you all for all of your help...

thanks

susie