[StBernard] Condemnation/Mitigation Issues

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 27 11:44:53 EST 2005

Jer,

Your public insults have been tolerated because of your freedom of speech,
but why not come out of the shadows about who you are and what your own
agenda is. I'll be glad to speak about the motivation for my still being
here, despite losing my house and business like most everyone else, and the
significant disturbances in being present for my expecting wife and seven
children. What makes this most difficult is the bashing that we receive
from ill-informed rumor stirrers who seem to only work for a negative
purpose.

There is too much left to do so this will be my only response of this kind
to you from this point forward. Legitimate questions will be handled as
they have been.

Westley,
I understood your purpose during this recovery to be information
dissemination- this seems to be changing to another NOLA.com site- If this
is so, it would be helpful for me to only receive legitimate requests for
information or questions that pertain to the recovery and rebuilding efforts
or requests for clarifications of the information that is out in the public.
I am glad to do my part.

Craig Taffaro