[StBernard] Condemnation/Mitigation Issues

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 27 19:37:11 EST 2005

Craig,

As you know, it has been my intention and will remain my intention to keep
this from turning into a NOLA type forum. This is one of the reasons that
all messages are screened by me before going out to the public.

With that said, it is a very delicate line to decide which messages should
be passed through and which shouldn't. Besides the actual content of the
message, I also look at the author and roughly how often they have sent an
email to the list.

I know who Jerry, or Jer., is and his position as a pseudo-parish employee.
Because of that I tended to give him a bit more leeway than others have
gotten. Now that you have indirectly confirmed some of my suspicions and I
notice that the site he maintained is no longer active, he will lose that
extra leeway.

I don't know if being away from home for Christmas put some people in a foul
mood or not, but I have blocked a few more messages than usual, especially
on Christmas day. Hopefully with the start of a new year in the next week,
folks will lighten up a bit again and get back into rebuilding.

Westley