[StBernard] new epa map

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 27 19:39:22 EST 2005

<<Gaby,

Keep in mind that the map may include properties where oil was
observed, but
could have been and in many cases has been cleaned, but not removed
from the
map. the Unified School for example was tested pretty extensively
and
cleared for occupation by the students-but it still exists in the
oil spill
area.

Merry Christmas,
Craig >>

Thanks, some of our friends and families are sending their kids there, while
living in a pop up in the living room waiting for there FEMA trailer which
they really had hoped to get for Christmas.

When seeing the map, all I saw was another flurry of law suits hitting at a
time when we don't need more legal complications. These maps seem to be
ever changing. Glad to hear it was extensively tested. I hope to get a
'clean bill of health' for our GLC site as well in the future so we can
realize our dream of a day care for residents. Looking to all kinds of
happenings for hope and support to keep up the spirit. Sometimes it seems
easier to "give up" but then I have to live with that new term in my
vocabulary.

Gaby