[StBernard] State Farm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 27 19:41:43 EST 2005

Gaby,

I just wanted to clarify my statement that State Farm will write me a
homeowners policy. I currently have homeowners with them on my existing
home. Since I am currently insured they will transfer my homeowners to my
newly purchased home in St. Bernard but only once it's completely renovated.
I don't think State Farm is writing new Homeowner policies in St. Bernard.
Sorry if I mislead you or anyone else who may have read this.

cm

Hey, you got more promised than most. State Farm also says they don't write
any new policies at all, so to hear they would write it once renovated, is
certainly more than I heard
Gaby