[StBernard] Mitigation ????'s

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 28 18:04:09 EST 2005

Sherrie,

the area along the 40 arpent canal as I am estimating would be 200 - 300
feet from the right of way of the canal- Keep in mind that this is an
estimate and may take some time to even get to a point of serious
discussion. The idea of letting people know this is based on trying to keep
people informed of some of the thoughts and brainstorming as well as giving
some people an idea that their property may have a different look around it
in the future.

Keep asking questions as you need to.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig