[StBernard] Question for SBA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 29 16:38:49 EST 2005

EVERYBODY: I posted this 3 weeks ago, but here I go again: I was up against
the same brick wall, when I had a psychic vision to call the SBA's on their
decision not to refinance our home. A friend of mine in Florida said to be
very careful with them, they are very tricky. How true: You have to file a
"loan modification" in order to refinance any mortgage through SBA. You need
to contact the legal department and request a modification at:
1-800-366-6303 and tell them you need to speak to an attorney; I was then
assigned one and am now waiting 3-6 weeks for this to process, as "there are
so many". I asked him who? How is anyone supposed to know this? Now you do!
Go get em! MsMudpie (P.S. I was also concerned about the 60 day expiration
date on getting an SBA loan; he told me they will be waiving that due to the
circumstances; get that in writing, you don't know what they will try to
pull next)