[StBernard] Question for SBA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 29 22:50:32 EST 2005

This sounds like the same answer as "not being able to buy into flood
insurance because of the precendent it would set to the insurance industry".
Does anyone know this is a crisis of huge proportions and our ancestors came
here 200 years ago to escape the tyrany of such crises? All the powers that
be are worried about is how is this going to look? This is a special case.
They can talk all they want but we know its boiling down to "if they can't
see a benefit for them, they won't do it" Fine, the middle class will all go
belly up and be at the government's mercy, but then who is going to support
them? If they can't see that far, we are going to crash and burn and take
them with us. Is justice that blind? Mudpie