[StBernard] Mitigation ????'s

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 29 22:51:18 EST 2005

Mr. Taffaro,

This is exactly the kinds of answers that I am talking about...this is not
an answer to many people's concerns...I have spoken to quite a few people,
everyone I speak to is very concerned not to mention reluctant about putting
their money back into an area in which we have no clue as to what the parish
government plans to do with certain areas...to be more specific...
Oakridge...I was told by two reliable sources that if you live in
Oakridge...you should do nothing at this time...what does this mean and why?

We have gutted our home...we do not want to spend more money especially when
we are told...you really should not....because the parish government is
changing decisions and/or ideas everyday...this is part of the frustration
being felt by many...just stand in the line at the community development
office...you will hear a great deal of frustration there!

Thanks,
Carol Hingle

> Sherrie,

> the area along the 40 arpent canal as I am estimating would be 200 - 300

> feet from the right of way of the canal- Keep in mind that this is an

> estimate and may take some time to even get to a point of serious

> discussion. The idea of letting people know this is based on trying to

keep

> people informed of some of the thoughts and brainstorming as well as

giving

> some people an idea that their property may have a different look around

it