[StBernard] Nunez is Back

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 29 23:13:57 EST 2005

Steve, when you get situated, let us know. I remember focusing an email to
the wife and her intentions were to return. I passed by twice to touch base
with you and the cleaning of the store was there, but you were not.

I pass by the Pearl River area twice a month to pick up my daughter,
therefore I have no problem shopping and bringing the goods to Hammond. I
did it in the past, so why not now?

Good people will understand your situation. You and your family are good
people.

Take care, man and Happy New Year. Keep in touch.

charlie deubler, jr.