[StBernard] Nunez is Back

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 30 11:42:05 EST 2005

I also enjoyed shopping at your store & will miss it &
other locally owned stores whose owners became friends. I hope no
one
considers you or anyone else to be a traitor for deciding not to
return to
the parish. I

Did anyone call him that? I was glad to see the store returning and sad it
would not, but hey, maybe one day it will after all come back.
So many have to make the decision to start elsewhere, and sometimes I wished
I had the nerve to do it, but ...... not yet.

So many St Bernardians in Chalmette liked the store, including our nephew, a
gourmet cook, who lived there for a while just around the corner. We also
were close to there for all the parades, and we will miss that too. Great
memories.

Gaby