[StBernard] Jubilee thank you

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 30 11:49:28 EST 2005

Dear customers/friends,

I would like to personally thank everyone that has sent e-mails supporting
Karen and I, and our decision to relocate. The most difficult part of the
decision to relocate was that we knew we would be leaving some of our
neighbors and friends behind. Since opening our business in 1996, Karen and
I have met some of the most wonderful people, and we have truly been blessed
with their support and friendship. St. Bernard Parish is a wonderful
community, and I was always proud to call it home, but I know feel God has
other plans for me. I feel God has sent me to Pearl River to spread some of
"The Parish" spirit, warmth, love and generosity. How much better will other
geographic areas become, if they are blessed enough to get St. Bernard
parish residents living there.
I do not want to get lengthy here, so here are our plans in a nutshell:
We are planning on re-opening the new store in November 06. The property is
located on Military Road, (Hwy 1080), just off exit #3, the Pearl River exit
off I-59, at the corner of Hwy 11. We will develop a new store and strip
mall there. Anyone wishing to keep in touch with us directly, or would like
us to keep them posted with our progress, can e-mail us direct at
KDRFECKE at AOL.COM <mailto:KDRFECKE at AOL.COM> , and give us your e-mail
address. This way we can communicate direct, without giving Wesley more
work.

Thanks and may God bless each of you abundantly!
Steve and Karen Fecke