[StBernard] Motor home for sale....if you are looking.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 31 16:34:19 EST 2005

We have a 1997 Winnebago Brave 29' for sale around the 15th of January. It
is in excellent shape inside & outside. It has twin beds in the bedroom,
stove & oven & double sink in kitchen, sofa (which turns into a bed) & two
swivel chairs with a table that you can pull out to put drinks on or eat on.
It also has two dining room tables that set up between the sofa & chairs if
needed. We have about 32,000 orogonal miles on it & just replaced two of the
tires. We took out a service warranty for two years on the motorhome for
all appliances & bumpeer to bumper warranty. I would have to see if this can
be transferred. The bathroom has the two doors that open up to actually make
a room, shower & toilet with the sink & medicine cabinet across from it.
Lots of storage. We are asking $25,000.00 if we can transfer the warranty,
$23,000.00 if we can't.

Call Sheri Muller at Boasso America 12:00 - 1:00 during her Lunch hour...

504 279-8544