[StBernard] ST Bernard Parish Citizens Recovery Committee

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 31 16:35:23 EST 2005

Sherri, I will forward your message to Walter Leger who is the co-chair of
the committee and also serves on the LRA. The information from the site is
being reviewed as we are still in a fact finding stage. We have a deadline
to sumbitted recommendations to St. Bernard Parish Government by January 25.
The parish also has a deadline to meet for the state. We had a public forum
just before Christmas and I am not sure when the next is planned, I just
re-opened my business 2 weeks ago had missed the meetings. Hope this
information is helful. Please let me know, if you have any additional
questions and I will see if I can get you answers. Thanks for your
interest.

Angie