[StBernard] Nunez is Back

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 31 16:36:56 EST 2005

Syl,

Armand's will be opening in Slidell in a few months. They will be next to
Tire Kingdom on Gause a few blocks toward Military Road. I'm not sure of the

address but it's going to be on the same side of the street as Outback
Steakhouse, just a little more toward Military in a vacant medical pharmacy
building. They are just starting renovations. This is my sister in laws
family, that's how I know and we are all living in the Slidell, Pearl River
area now. I miss the veal too and also the homemade roast beef and gravey
that they make themselves. They also have the best hot and italian sausage
which they also make themselves. Hope you can come shop there when it opens.

Lou-Lou