[StBernard] May I Ask

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 3 09:45:00 EST 2006

F.Y.I.: We paid about $350 for a $20,000 renter's insurance policy (Balboa)

May I ask how much your mother paid for her premium, I really think
I have
been taken. In all the other forum's I have seen most people have
paid
around 250.00 or 300.00 and are covered for around 100,000. I paid
416.00
and have less coverage then your mother. I am very upset about this
26,100will not get me any where. How is the flood insurance regulated, who
sets
the premiums. This premium seems excessive for something that should
only
happen once every 100 or 500 years. I will be in touch with my agent
tomorrow because I was not sure how much coverage I had but thought
it was
30,000 plus on structure and 20,000 plus on contents., which is not
enough
either for that premium.
Sue