[StBernard] Council on Aging - Joan request

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 4 09:52:15 EST 2006

Joan
Joy Pell can be contacted by email at stbernardcoa at yahoo.com

Joy's only telephone number at this point is her personal cell phone that
has grown quite high in cell phone charges as you can quite imagine. I
would rather not share her phone number so as not to inundate her with
numerous phone calls from others who have access to this e-site.

Can you provide your phone number or access for Joy to contact you. You
may either use this e-site or privately at stbernardcoa at yahoo.com which
she checks regularly.

In the meantime, we are actively trying to get the Council on Aging set up
again in St. Bernard parish. We have funds from the State of Louisiana
that we can use for the needs of the seniors in the parish that will not
cost the parish a dime. We have been also actively pushing the government
officials of the parish to help provide working space such as a trailer or
information table in the FEMA tent for Council on Aging personnel to help
fact gather the needs of the seniors.

Dan Johnson
COA Board Chairman