[StBernard] Trailer clean out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 7 20:13:30 EST 2006

if you are talking about a fema trailer , you do not have to worry about
that as that is what the fema contractors are being paid for , when they
come out and inspect your property and you know where the line is , tell
them otherwise they will find the sewer line and put a saddle valve on the
line --- it does not have to be connected to a clean out valve

Joe