[StBernard] Trip to Canary Islands

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 8 17:12:53 EST 2006

Mudpie, perhaps at some point, a delegation may want to visit Bill Hyland
and Islenos friends. Hurricanes begin around that part of the world, but I
don't know if they ever move toward their island. At a council meeting, I'm
sure officials and others would like to thank they and their generosity
firsthand. Just an idea that good people can help comfort other great people
of heritage.

Jer