[StBernard] permit for power

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 8 20:45:38 EST 2006

And this is a permit office in the government complex? Do I have to go in
person? Or can I do it over the phone or online? It would be so much faster.
The pole was installed by an electrician but not via Fema as it is not a
fema trailer.
Pastor had tried to get a fema trailer for the church but was told he could
only get one under his own fema number and that would then be taken away
from the money slated for his own private housing. That was obviously not
acceptable. So we got the motor home and the street light is on and it is ok
if you dont mind sitting in the dark too much. Better than a pop tent at
least, but I like to get him power there.

Oh, good news, a miracle happened, or three, and the church is now gutted.
Its a great story, one of those 'God did it" stories, but for another post
another time.

God is good, all the time.

Gaby