[StBernard] permit for power

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 8 20:44:54 EST 2006

Gaby,

is there something that you need me to do to help? If the pole is up
and the
request was in the release to Entergy should be automatic.

I thought it should be but nothing is happening. Tyrone Cospelich put up the
pole after talking to Pastor and he earlier told me all I need is to set up
an account with Entergy. I will be back in the parish on a weekday after the
16th and will go to the government building to see if there is a permit
place that can give me some piece oaf paper.

Oh, Craig, and thank you today for responding and caring. That was me who
called you at such an odd time of day and week.
My hubby will call you sometime tomorrow. He too thinks the world of you as
you helped us, all returning residents, when we were stuck on the interstate
on the first day return, and NOLA police would not let us through. He called
all the numbers (and it was early in the morning) and you were the first to
answer. He will never forget that.

Hope the parish will be back peaceful again one day.

Gaby