[StBernard] StBernard] Buccaneer Villa North

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 9 17:51:22 EST 2006

Westley

I have my trailer in Buccaneer North it is hooked up except for the
electricity and the pole, FEMA told me that they will do everything and I
didn't have to worry that it would completely ready to move into when they
were finished. Some people are telling me that I need to do the electricity
myself. Do you have any idea? I know that the people in all the trailer
parks for FEMA don't have to pay anything at least that is what my brother
said.

I will try calling FEMA today but have the time you get different answer
with every person you speak with.

Dianne