[StBernard] Trailer clean out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 9 18:14:53 EST 2006

Hello,

I live on Jean Lafitte. I have been trying to get a trailer since
September. I have been called by six different people and I have signed
papers three different times with three different people. They have come
out to my home and have done all of the measurements. I was called Friday
and told that now they cannot find the sewer drain out and that I would have
to call the Sewerage and Water Board. I have called the Sewerage and Water
Board and they tell me that they have no information where the drain could
be. Please let me know who is responsible for finding the drain in order
that I may have a trailer to live in. I a m at my wits end because this
tailer is the only means for me to have a place to live. Thank you for your
assistance in this matter. You can reach me at friends1955 at yahoo.com.

Beverly