[StBernard] TO GUT OR NOT TO GUT

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 9 22:36:58 EST 2006

Heather and Bubby,

Hope you guys are well. The simple answer is this. At the end of March,
houses that have not consented for demolition will begin to be evaluated.
Houses that have been made sound by cleaning them up and making them look
presentable. If a house looks clean, windows and doors repaired, and
maintained it will likely not get much attention right away. Remember there
are an enormous number of houses that will have to be reviewed so by the
time a house is evaluated and any determination many of your questions will
likely be answered.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig