[StBernard] Removing soil from Lexington & Daryl, Florida and Plaza Dr.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 9 22:41:11 EST 2006

They are doing the same to our neighborhood. Removing all the grass from
the sidewalk to the street...all along the 40 arpent canal on Florida Ave.
too,,,we are at the end of Plaza Dr. on Daryl Dr. When I questioned the men
on the bobcats and in the dump truck they told me they were hired by Murphy
Oil and the were remidiating the ground...Also in the 40 arpent canal with a
party barge...Go take a look at how beautiful the 40 arpent from Paris Road
to as far down as the eye can see it looks like a beautiful LAKE....

What do you think Murphy Oil is doing?

sue