[StBernard] Atmos Gas Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 9 22:43:38 EST 2006

I called customer service today regarding this same issue; the blanket
statement was "I can't give you a time frame", but upon further pressure,
she took my exact address and forwarded it to someone who called my husband
back while he was in a meeting so she said she would call me back in the
morning; will let you know, but that may be the way to go, as they may be
specific about individual locations. My husband is an engineer and he thinks
the gas is going to be harder to rebuild as the lines are ruined from the
salt. I don't mind living with cold water and no heat for a while, as it is
approaching summer, but hopefully we narrow it down to 6 months, a year, 2
years so we know what direction to go. Am sure with enough people calling to
threaten to convert to electric, that will light a fire under them (pun
intended). Mudpie