[StBernard] Removing soil from Lexington

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 10 21:30:38 EST 2006

I also saw this happening on my street in Lexington Place, I lived on
Bradbury. While going to my house we couldn't get pasted because the street
was blocked by cones and they were scraping big piles of dirt and soil. My
daughter asked, why are they scraping up all the ground, I said I don't
know. There were many very large piles of soil all over waiting to be hauled

off. Why? What is this for? I thought perhaps it was the swamp mud they are
trying to get rid of? We are not supposed to be in the oil spill area.
Please explain.

Lou-Lou