[StBernard] Replacement Yearbooks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 10 22:16:40 EST 2006

Denise,

Glad you called, since I meant to and never got around to it. I believe
Barbaritos did the year books. I'll try to give them a call, but please,
don't wait on me. If you call, let us know what they say about
replacements. If they need someone to collect orders, I'll be glad to
handle that.

If you do call, might as well ask them if they would be able to reproduce
any of the school pictures.

Thanks,
Westley