[StBernard] Removing soil from Lexington

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 11 08:22:41 EST 2006

Robert,

They are probably cleaning the oil that didn't spill there.

Wendy

________________________________

Can some one tell me why there are work crews removing the grass and soil
from peoples property in Lexington place. I noticed this weekend that a crew
was using there bobcat to scrape the mud from an entire block of property.
They would scrape the mud and grass from the side walk to the street. The
would pile it up in the street push it to a corner then a truck and big
loader would load it up and haul it off.

Why is this happening, these properties had no debris on them and the grass
was somewhat growing back. I asked the truck driver what they where doing
and he mentioned they where hauling it off to fill a dump site.

Craig do you have any idea of what is taking place? Although the parish has
a right of way to this section of the property I do not think they could
take our fill and grass that we paid for to landscape the property. Do you
think they could get the fill needed for this from some where else.

One would think they where trying to cover something up, but you would
suspect they would be taking all the grass and mud from our neighbor hood.

I could see if they where picking up debris and removed this soil!

Robert