[StBernard] How to fix the Gulf Coast

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 11 21:40:56 EST 2006

Thought everyone could use a good laugh, and just think if they did this,
all the money they are spending there could fix the Gulf Coast...if a 16
year old can go, why can't we do this...

The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting
unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces. These Alabama,
Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina,
Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and
Virginia boys will be dropped off into Iraq and have been given only the
following facts about terrorists:
1. The season opened today.
2. There is no limit.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.
5. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

We expect the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday.

Wendy