[StBernard] Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 11 21:42:03 EST 2006

Great way to put it Westley.
dc

Jer.,

The Baker Plan does not factor any insurance proceeds into the
equation. So
in your scenario the homeowner would receive the full $75,000.

As for determining values, my guess is that without a recent (within
5
years, which is the IRS standard I believe) appraisal, they will
probably go
off of tax assessments.

Before anyone starts complaining about tax assessments being too
low,
remember, you can't have it both ways. Everyone wanted their
assessments
low-balled so they would pay lower tax bills. Now you have the other
side of
the coin.

Westley