[StBernard] St. Bernard Can't Pay to Start Rebuilding

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 13 18:44:36 EST 2006

Syl,

Great idea!!! I cut and pasted this news article to the article on Oprah's
webpage about the Katrina untold stories. It's very easy to contact Oprah's
webpage. You first go to the homepage and then click on the link that you
want to be on the show. Under that link, there is a place for an upcoming
show about Katrina untold stories. Click on there, and tell your story. It
asks for your name, address, email, phone number, and it gives you a box to
tell your story. I suggest everyone who has a computer email Oprah and see
if we can't get some national attention in St. Bernard, along with some
financial assistance. No one can fully understand the devastation usless
they see it firsthand.

Come on Wendy, Gaby, Jer, everybody who has been posting on here, write to
Oprah; she needs to hear our cries. It may get us some attention.

Lori LeBouef-Maus