[StBernard] trailer and trailer spaces

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 13 18:50:01 EST 2006

This may have been answered before but here goes - I rented a house in
Chalmette - I'm presently in Texas and want to come home, but due to high
rents, and no availability I'm stuck - FEMA originally told me that because
I rented there was no place for me to put a trailer, now Im hearing that I
can have a trailer on one of the public sites in the parish - questions are

1.) is this true ( I can get a trailer on the site)

2.) who do I contact ( I don't know who my councilperson is)

3.) what are the requirements for me to be able to get a trailer

Thanks

Carol