[StBernard] Fema Park

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 15 11:22:34 EST 2006

Craig wrote:

Jaime,

Yes there is a trailer park being constructed there and the count is
estimated to be 150 trailers.

Craig

Craig,
If we are already on FEMA's list for a trailer, how can we try to get placed
in that park? What would be the best # to call? That area would be close
to our house on Meadowlark Drive.

Also Craig, this crossed my mind: Up here in the Birmingham area they have a
TON of FEMA trailers in Oak Mountain State Park. What is the condition of
the St. Bernard State Park? They did have infrastructure for trailers/RV,
i.e.water, sewer, electric. Are they operational? How many trailers could
possibly be placed there? Just a thought.

Jim York