[StBernard] Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 16 17:36:16 EST 2006

Butch,

There are still questions about the Baker Bill, and until it gets passed we
will not know the final interpretation of the bill. For now, the idea of
gutting the home or if it has to come down there is no reason not to take
the action you would like.

The whole idea of the Baker Bill is that he has stated that it is not for
everyone. So it may not work for you, especially now that the insurance
benefit may reduce the motivation for a person to do.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig