[StBernard] Where To Send Forms

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 16 17:37:42 EST 2006

Wesley,
Where can I get the form for free gutting? where do I send it?

Wy

Where To Send Forms

The list below will tell you where to send all the numerous forms on
the
website.

*Note: If you are having trouble accessing some of the forms, you
may need
software called Adobe Reader. If so, just click here to download
Adobe
Reader for FREE.

----

The Hazard Removal Form should be mailed to the following address:

Community Development
Hazard Removal
8201 W. Judge Perez Drive
Chalmette, LA 70043

_______________________________

The Debris Removal Form should be mailed to the following address:

Debris Removal
209 Canal Street
Metairie, LA 70005

_______________________________

The Indemnification Form CANNOT be mailed. The form MUST BE FILED IN
PERSON
WITH THE CLERK OF COURT. The Clerk of Court is open from 10:00 AM -
2:00 PM,
Monday through Friday. The phone number is 504-271-3434.

The Demolition Form should be mailed to the following address:

Community Development
Office of Demolition
8201 W. Judge Perez Drive
Chalmette, LA 70043