[StBernard] Parish website

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 17 18:38:56 EST 2006

Got the following message when accessing:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site
owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

**********************

Okay... folks in the government...this has gotta stop (sigh)
Don't know who is hosting the site, but this ain't workin'. We have to be
able to access the parish website 24/7 and not worry about bandwith issues.
I'm not bitchin', but, this just isn't right.

Parish officials: You need to *up* your package or whatever with the
hosting company, or find a LA hosting company that might give a discount and
more bandwith. Westley, are you there?

Surely ther e is FEMA money or something for this, yes? And if no FEMA
money available, publicize the situation OR put a link to make donations to
PayPal or something.

BTW...Westley, pls send me your mailing/snail mail address so I can send a
check to you.

Jim
jaywhy321 at yahoo.com