[StBernard] Elementary & Secondary School Financial Aid

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 17 18:43:39 EST 2006

My daughter was enrolled at St. Mark's School in da parish. We evacuated to
Natchitoches and she was then enrolled into St. Mary's School. We are now
living in the Atlanta area and all of the spots for pre-k were full, so I
had to enrolled her into public school. I plan to move back home during the
summer, and I will enroll her back into Catholic School in the fall. Are we
still eligible for financial assistance.

Thanks
mrskrw1