[StBernard] Garden of the Month in St. Bernard Parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 17 21:11:11 EST 2006

Wes... I would like to recommend the LeRoy & Joan Philips home at 925
Friscoville Ave. in Arabi for Garden of the Month award in St. Bernard
Parish. The Philips' have reworked their yard and garden and have planted
rye grass and pansies for quite a show. I truly believe that inspite of
what St. Bernard Parish and it's residents have endured, beauty will return
to the Parish. Enjoy the view...

thanks Wes for everything... Amy Mathews