[StBernard] ACLU complaint form

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 17 23:15:02 EST 2006

I concur, Karen, and I wrote this elsewhere, but wanted to express here, so
I'll duplicate:

---------------

If you put this attitute to a song, it would best be sung to Randy Newman's
"short people" ..
"..We don't want no white people, round here!" .. White People got--no
reason,...White people got--no reason!..White people got, .. no reason to
live!!! "..We don't want no white people, round here!"

..Now, it's an attitude in reverse discrimination where whites are targeted
toward oblivion.

Today, Ragin "apologized" saying <paraphrased> "If you mix chocolate with
white milk" .. you get chocolate milk--MIXED with black and white"

..it's an incredible lie as a coverup to his true heart feelings exposed
yesterday before trying to "impress" blacks (or motivate them, whatever)
into rallying the nation to get blacks back to be supreme over a white
populace left. Can you imagine "God intended for New Orleans to be
black!!??" Such racists tripe! I once had respect as he was the underdog
before and stood up to such trash--then he felt he needed an audience of
"civil-rights", "Kingingnights", and extremists to proport his heartfelt
views.

Sad, because we in neighboring communities will tend to be negatively
affected by it, showing the nation that ALL in our state are racists,
bigots, and trash, and do not deserve their charity, programs and help.
We'll get stigmatized as we have when lots of trash were unloaded from
buses, "demanding chicken and taco bell" instead of finger sandwiches at the
table. .. cursing doctors, those who wished to help and just another example
of ingratitude after so many came to their aid. We can go on forever, but
insult to injury at this time is on excuse for grieving.

Other civilized good folk behave, even in the depths of their misery.

Jer.