[StBernard] ACLU complaint form

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 17 23:18:39 EST 2006

<<Westley, I normally do not get in an uproar about these things, but if
Junior went on TV and said St Bernard will be a "Vanillia community because
God wants it that way", I think it would have started a riot. CNN would be>>

"I had to laugh at this one: the Vanilla Parish near the Chocolate City. All
we need is Ponchatoula Strawberries and we have Napolitain.
Heard the traffic report today, there was a delay on I 10 inbound toward the
'chocolate city'. I think this one will stick. Gaby"

**Gaby, perhaps a greater stigmatism to Mr. Nagin would be his new moniker:

Willy Wonka

It probably will be used quite a few times against him in his re-election
campaign <G>.

Jer.