[StBernard] ACLU complaint form

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 18 08:15:03 EST 2006

"If no one has seen this, you absolutely must check out
www.imnotchocolate.com . These guys deserve a medal for coming up with this
idea. --John"

**You're right John! It is funny!! Goes to show you.."If you live by the
Chocolate ONLY" these days, you may die by the Chocolate Only.

Perhaps Nagin (also aka Willie Nagin/Willy Wonka-Nagin or Chocolate Milk
Blender, whatever has his election campaign promises cut out for him). Shall
he say, "I am sincerely sorry to the white community for my ignorant, racist
comment" or "I's a Ho' lot mo' Choco-late than I used to be, so I taught I'
condemn the other races--being it's mah city, and the crackers did me wrong
durn katrina, so I had the opt-art Tunity to get my sweet-a$$ revenge during
a MLK rally to put dem in der place!" (and incidently had many blacks both
turned ON (and OFF in other instances).

..which attitude will he take during the election? Will he stick to a united
city (which incidently helps out the neighboring parishes as a role model to
the state's communities and the world onlooking as he behaves/or not)..

..or will he be ethnocentric and cut anyone "lighter than him" from the
table...

..we'll see.